- Methodological challenges of multiple-component intervention: lessons learned from a randomized controlled trial of functional recovery after hip fracture. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Improving the transition to home healthcare by rethinking the purpose and structure of the CMS 485: first steps. Home health care services quarterly. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Using patients as their own controls for cost evaluation of phase I clinical trials. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of leadership in instilling a culture of safety: lessons from the literature. Journal of healthcare management / American College of Healthcare Executives. 2004 Information Resource GET IT
The Collection of Indirect and Nonmedical Direct Costs (COIN) form: a new tool for collecting the invisible costs of androgen independent prostate carcinoma.
Times cited: 16
Clinical economics of head and neck malignancies.
Hematology/oncology clinics of North America.
Times cited: 6
- Health services research in head and neck cancer. Cancer treatment and research. 1998 Information Resource GET IT
- Is managed care good or bad for geriatric medicine?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Economic considerations in the care of patients with head and neck malignancies.
Current Opinion in Oncology.
Times cited: 8
A method for documenting the economic efficacy of multiple-component interventions designed to enhance functional and social status.
Arthritis care and research : the official journal of the Arthritis Health Professions Association.
Times cited: 6
- Refusal of surgery in an insured population. Benefits quarterly. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Diagnostic test restraint and the specialty consultation. Journal of general internal medicine. 1990 Academic Article GET IT
- Containment programs can brake steamrolling health care costs. Risk management (New York, N.Y.). 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- The current status of surgical second opinion programs. Surgical Clinics of North America. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- The efficacy of second-opinion consultation programs: a cost-benefit perspective. Medical care. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- Antinuclear antibodies: diagnostic significance and methods. Arthritis and Rheumatism. 1967 Information Resource GET IT