- Ultrasound-guided peripheral venous access for therapeutic apheresis procedures reduces need for central venous catheters. Journal of clinical apheresis. 2016 In Process GET IT
Improving positive blood culture removal time significantly decreases total processing time.
Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine.
Times cited: 1
Blocking interaction of viral gp120 and CD4-expressing T cells by single-stranded DNA aptamers.
The international journal of biochemistry & cell biology.
Times cited: 8
- Crystal structure and regulation mechanisms of the CyaB adenylyl cyclase from the human pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Journal of molecular biology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Characterization of Plasmodium falciparum adenylyl cyclase-β and its role in erythrocytic stage parasites. PloS one. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Bicarbonate-sensing soluble adenylyl cyclase is an essential sensor for acid/base homeostasis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Cyclic AMP produced inside mitochondria regulates oxidative phosphorylation. Cell metabolism. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Absence of annexin I expression in B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomas and cell lines.
Times cited: 48