Local Genome Topology Can Exhibit an Incompletely Rewired 3D-Folding State during Somatic Cell Reprogramming.
Cell stem cell.
Times cited: 1
- PRC2 Is Required to Maintain Expression of the Maternal Gtl2-Rian-Mirg Locus by Preventing De Novo DNA Methylation in Mouse Embryonic Stem Cells. Cell reports. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- F-class cells: new routes and destinations for induced pluripotency. Cell stem cell. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Small molecules facilitate rapid and synchronous iPSC generation. Nature methods. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Distinct and combinatorial functions of Jmjd2b/Kdm4b and Jmjd2c/Kdm4c in mouse embryonic stem cell identity. Mol Cell. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Rearranging the chromatin for pluripotency. Cell Cycle. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Small molecules facilitate rapid and synchronous iPSC generation. Nat Methods. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide chromatin interactions of the Nanog locus in pluripotency, differentiation and reprogramming. . 2013 Article
A molecular roadmap of reprogramming somatic cells into iPS cells.
Times cited: 150
- Ascorbic acid prevents loss of Dlk1-Dio3 imprinting and facilitates generation of all-iPS cell mice from terminally differentiated B cells. 2012 Article
Cell type of origin influences the molecular and functional properties of mouse induced pluripotent stem cells.
Times cited: 499
- Aberrant silencing of imprinted genes on chromosome 12qF1 in mouse induced pluripotent stem cells. . 2010 Article
- Virus infection induces NF-kB- dependent interchromosomal associations mediating monoallelic IFN-b gene expression. . 2008 Article