Oligomonocytic chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (chronic myelomonocytic leukemia without absolute monocytosis) displays a similar clinicopathologic and mutational profile to classical chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc.
Times cited: 1
- Selection and characterization of antibody clones are critical for accurate flow cytometry-based monitoring of CD123 in acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Epigenetic Identity in AML Depends on Disruption of Nonpromoter Regulatory Elements and Is Affected by Antagonistic Effects of Mutations in Epigenetic Modifiers. Cancer discovery. 2017 In Process GET IT
- CD25 expression and outcomes in older patients with acute myelogenous leukemia treated with plerixafor and decitabine. Leukemia & lymphoma. 2017 In Process GET IT
The effect of initial molecular profile on response to recombinant interferon-α (rIFNα) treatment in early myelofibrosis.
Times cited: 1
Minimal Residual Disease Monitoring of Acute Myeloid Leukemia by Massively Multiplex Digital PCR in Patients with NPM1 Mutations.
The Journal of molecular diagnostics : JMD.
Times cited: 1
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Unclassifiable (MDS-U) With 1% Blasts Is a Distinct Subgroup of MDS-U With a Poor Prognosis. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of a nucleoside analog active against adenosine kinase-expressing plasma cell malignancies. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Minimal residual disease in acute myelogenous leukemia. International journal of laboratory hematology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Matrix stiffening promotes a tumor vasculature phenotype. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Distinct evolution and dynamics of epigenetic and genetic heterogeneity in acute myeloid leukemia. Nature Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeting leukemia stem cells. Targeted Therapy of Acute Myeloid Leukemi. 2015 Chapter GET IT
- Selective activity of the histone deacetylase inhibitor AR-42 against leukemia stem cells: a novel potential strategy in acute myelogenous leukemia. Molecular cancer therapeutics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Acute myelogenous leukemia stem cells: from Bench to Bedside. Cancer letters. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Novel mTOR inhibitory activity of ciclopirox enhances parthenolide antileukemia activity. Experimental hematology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene signature critical to cancer phenotype as a paradigm for anticancer drug discovery. Oncogene. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene sets identified with oncogene cooperativity analysis regulate in vivo growth and survival of leukemia stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Chemical genomic screening reveals synergism between parthenolide and inhibitors of the PI-3 kinase and mTOR pathways. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Discovery of agents that eradicate leukemia stem cells using an in silico screen of public gene expression data. Blood. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- An orally bioavailable parthenolide analog selectively eradicates acute myelogenous leukemia stem and progenitor cells. Blood. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Tat-calpastatin fusion proteins transduce primary rat cortical neurons but do not inhibit cellular calpain activity. Experimental neurology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Interactions of Campylobacter jejuni cytolethal distending toxin subunits CdtA and CdtC with HeLa cells. Infection and immunity. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Campylobacter jejuni cytolethal distending toxin promotes DNA repair responses in normal human cells. Infection and immunity. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Cytolethal distending toxin demonstrates genotoxic activity in a yeast model. Infection and immunity. 2001 Academic Article GET IT