Conformational heterogeneity in closed and open states of the KcsA potassium channel in lipid bicelles.
The Journal of general physiology.
Times cited: 1
- Voltage-Gated Ion Channels in the PNS: Novel Therapies for Neuropathic Pain?. Trends in Pharmacological Sciences. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Calcium ions open a selectivity filter gate during activation of the MthK potassium channel. Nature communications. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular interactions involved in proton-dependent gating in KcsA potassium channels. The Journal of general physiology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The voltage-dependent gate in MthK potassium channels is located at the selectivity filter. Nature structural & molecular biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular mechanism of pH sensing in KcsA potassium channels. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2008 Academic Article GET IT