- Mitochondrial Function in Non-ischemic Heart Failure. Advances in experimental medicine and biology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Estrogen receptor alpha activation enhances mitochondrial function and systemic metabolism in high-fat-fed ovariectomized mice. Physiological reports. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Combination of angiotensin II and l-NG-nitroarginine methyl ester exacerbates mitochondrial dysfunction and oxidative stress to cause heart failure. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Full Expression of Cardiomyopathy Is Partly Dependent on B-Cells: A Pathway That Involves Cytokine Activation, Immunoglobulin Deposition, and Activation of Apoptosis. Journal of the American Heart Association. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential Mitochondrial Function in Remodeled Right and Nonremodeled Left Ventricles in Pulmonary Hypertension. Journal of cardiac failure. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanisms of disease: is mitochondrial function altered in heart failure?. Methodist DeBakey cardiovascular journal. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
A PKM2 signature in the failing heart.
Biochemical and biophysical research communications.
Times cited: 9
- Estrogen: an emerging regulator of insulin action and mitochondrial function. Journal of diabetes research. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Transcriptome analysis of human adipocytes implicates the NOD-like receptor pathway in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanical unloading promotes myocardial energy recovery in human heart failure. Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Freshly isolated mitochondria from failing human hearts exhibit preserved respiratory function. Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- High-fat feeding-induced hyperinsulinemia increases cardiac glucose uptake and mitochondrial function despite peripheral insulin resistance. Endocrinology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Class II major histocompatibility complex plays an essential role in obesity-induced adipose inflammation. Cell metabolism. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular, cellular, and functional characterization of myocardial regions in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
Circulation. Cardiovascular imaging.
Times cited: 1
Hürthle cell carcinoma of the thyroid presenting as thyrotoxicosis.
Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
Times cited: 2
- Prospects for future advancements in islet cell transplantation. Minerva chirurgica. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
Glucose management, heart failure and transplantation.
Methodist DeBakey cardiovascular journal.
Times cited: 2
- [Diabetes and heart transplantation]. Clinical research in cardiology : official journal of the German Cardiac Society. 2006 Article GET IT
Achievement of insulin independence via pancreatic islet transplantation using a remote isolation center: a first-year review.
Times cited: 34
Development of a human pancreatic islet-transplant program through a collaborative relationship with a remote islet-isolation center.
Times cited: 54