Decreased rates of hypoglycemia following implementation of a comprehensive computerized insulin order set and titration algorithm in the inpatient setting.
Hospital practice (1995).
Times cited: 1
- Mortality in Type 1 Diabetes in the DCCT/EDIC Versus the General Population. Diabetes care. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Intensive Diabetes Treatment and Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 1 Diabetes: The DCCT/EDIC Study 30-Year Follow-up. Diabetes care. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Significance of Epicardial and Intrathoracic Adipose Tissue Volume among Type 1 Diabetes Patients in the DCCT/EDIC: A Pilot Study. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Association between 7 years of intensive treatment of type 1 diabetes and long-term mortality. JAMA. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Quality Control Measures over 30 Years in a Multicenter Clinical Study: Results from the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial / Epidemiology of Diabetes Interventions and Complications (DCCT/EDIC) Study. PloS one. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Durable change in glycaemic control following intensive management of type 2 diabetes in the ACCORD clinical trial. Diabetologia. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Diabetes control among Hispanics in the action to control cardiovascular risk in diabetes trial. Journal of general internal medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Medical versus surgical treatment of type 2 diabetes: the search for level 1 evidence. Surgery for obesity and related diseases : official journal of the American Society for Bariatric Surgery. 2012 Article GET IT
- Human vascular endothelial cells: a model system for studying vascular inflammation in diabetes and atherosclerosis. Current diabetes reports. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
- Hemoglobin A(₁c) criterion for diabetes diagnosis among Hispanic and non-Hispanic populations. Endocrine practice : official journal of the American College of Endocrinology and the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Epidemiologic relationships between A1C and all-cause mortality during a median 3.4-year follow-up of glycemic treatment in the ACCORD trial. Diabetes care. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolic and hormonal effects of oral DHEA in premenopausal women with HIV infection: a randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled pilot study. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Prolonged effect of intensive therapy on the risk of retinopathy complications in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus: 10 years after the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial.
Archives of Ophthalmology.
Times cited: 206
- Severe hypoglycemia monitoring and risk management procedures in the Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (ACCORD) trial. The American Journal of Cardiology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Reproducibility of a glycemic response to mixed meals in type 2 diabetes mellitus. Hormone and metabolic research = Hormon- und Stoffwechselforschung = Hormones et metabolisme. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Glucose testing and insufficient follow-up of abnormal results: a cohort study. BMC health services research. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Endocrine effects of oral dehydroepiandrosterone in men with HIV infection: a prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Metabolism. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Intensive diabetes therapy and carotid intima-media thickness in type 1 diabetes mellitus. The New England journal of medicine. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Splanchnic bed utilization of enteral alpha-ketoisocaproate in humans. Metabolism. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- New directions in type 2 diabetes mellitus: an update of current oral antidiabetic therapy. Journal of the National Medical Association. 1999 Information Resource GET IT
- Epinephrine produces a prolonged elevation in metabolic rate in humans. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Oxidation of glutamic acid by the splanchnic bed in humans. The American journal of physiology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Effect of cortisol on energy expenditure and amino acid metabolism in humans. The American journal of physiology. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Mechanism of defective insulin-receptor kinase activity in NIDDM. Evidence for two receptor populations. Diabetes. 1989 Academic Article GET IT
- Functional and structural differences in human and rat-derived insulin receptors: characterization of the beta-subunit kinase activity. Endocrinology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT