- Risk factors and outcomes of infections caused by extremely drug-resistant gram-negative bacilli in patients hospitalized in intensive care units. American journal of infection control. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparing the clinical severity of the first versus second wave of 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) in a New York City pediatric healthcare facility. Pediatric critical care medicine : a journal of the Society of Critical Care Medicine and the World Federation of Pediatric Intensive and Critical Care Societies. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of a novel Acinetobacter baumannii clone in a US hospital outbreak by multilocus polymerase chain reaction/electrospray-ionization mass spectrometry. Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of polymyxin B, tigecycline, cefepime, and meropenem MICs for KPC-producing Klebsiella pneumoniae by broth microdilution, Vitek 2, and Etest. Journal of clinical microbiology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Concordance of Gastrointestinal Tract Colonization and Subsequent Bloodstream Infections With Gram-negative Bacilli in Very Low Birth Weight Infants in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. The Pediatric infectious disease journal. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Transfusion of red blood cells after prolonged storage produces harmful effects that are mediated by iron and inflammation. Blood. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Carbapenem resistance via the blaKPC-2 gene in Enterobacter cloacae blood culture isolate.
Southern medical journal.
Times cited: 5
- Novel influenza A(H1N1) in a pediatric health care facility in New York City during the first wave of the 2009 pandemic. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2010 Article GET IT
- Molecular epidemiology of Serratia marcescens outbreaks in two neonatal intensive care units. Infection Control and Hospital Epidemiology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Monoclonal IgM antibodies to GM1 and asialo-GM1 in chronic neuropathies cross-react with Campylobacter jejuni lipopolysaccharides. Annals of Neurology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Trends in the susceptibility of tuberculosis innew york city, 1987-1991. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- In vitro establishment of AIDS-related lymphoma cell lines: phenotypic characterization, oncogene and tumor suppressor gene lesions, and heterogeneity in Epstein-Barr virus infection. Leukemia. 1993 Academic Article GET IT