Perineural dexamethasone with subsartorial saphenous nerve blocks in ACL reconstruction.
Knee surgery, sports traumatology, arthroscopy : official journal of the ESSKA.
Times cited: 3
- Postoperative Analgesia with Saphenous Block Appears Equivalent to Femoral Nerve Block in ACL Reconstruction. HSS journal : the musculoskeletal journal of Hospital for Special Surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Association of obesity with inflammation and pain after total hip arthroplasty. Clinical orthopaedics and related research. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Adductor canal block versus femoral nerve block for total knee arthroplasty: a prospective, randomized, controlled trial. Anesthesiology. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Nerve stimulator versus ultrasound guidance for placement of popliteal catheters for foot and ankle surgery. Journal of clinical anesthesia. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of the transarterial axillary block and the ultrasound-guided infraclavicular block for upper extremity surgery: a prospective randomized trial. Regional anesthesia and pain medicine. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective, randomized, controlled trial comparing ultrasound versus nerve stimulator guidance for interscalene block for ambulatory shoulder surgery for postoperative neurological symptoms. Anesthesia and analgesia. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Correlation between centrally versus peripherally transduced venous pressure in prone patients undergoing posterior spine surgery. Spine. 2008 Academic Article GET IT