- Estimated impact of supervised injection facilities on overdose fatalities and healthcare costs in New York City. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 2019 Academic Article GET IT
- A Cost Reimbursement Model for Hepatitis C Treatment Care Coordination. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 2019 Academic Article GET IT
The projected costs and benefits of a supervised injection facility in Seattle, WA, USA.
International Journal of Drug Policy.
Times cited: 1
- Structural Design and Data Requirements for Simulation Modelling in HIV/AIDS: A Narrative Review. PharmacoEconomics. 2019 Report GET IT
Cost-effectiveness of hepatitis C screening and treatment linkage intervention in US methadone maintenance treatment programs.
Drug and Alcohol Dependence.
Times cited: 3
- Decreased Odds of Injection Risk Behavior Associated With Direct Versus Indirect Use of Syringe Exchange: Evidence From Two California Cities. Substance Use and Misuse. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Evaluation of routine HIV opt-out screening and continuum of care services following entry into eight prison reception centers — California, 2012.
Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.
Times cited: 6
- Evaluation of Routine HIV Opt-Out Screening and Continuum of Care Services Following Entry into Eight Prison Reception Centers--California, 2012. 2016 Academic Article