- Pathologic Complete Response with Neoadjuvant Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Followed by Paclitaxel with Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab in Patients with HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer: A Single Center Experience. The oncologist. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Initial Results of a Prospective Clinical Trial of 18F-Fluciclovine PET/CT in Newly Diagnosed Invasive Ductal and Invasive Lobular Breast Cancers. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Cardiac Safety of Paclitaxel Plus Trastuzumab and Pertuzumab in Patients With HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Times cited: 2
Cardiac Surveillance Guidelines for Trastuzumab-Containing Therapy in Early-Stage Breast Cancer: Getting to the Heart of the Matter.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 5
- Adjuvant paclitaxel and trastuzumab for node-negative, HER2-positive breast cancer. The New England journal of medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Adjuvant systemic chemotherapy in early breast cancer. 2014 Chapter
- Increased levels of urinary PGE-M, a biomarker of inflammation, occur in association with obesity, aging, and lung metastases in patients with breast cancer. Cancer prevention research (Philadelphia, Pa.). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Epirubicin: is it like doxorubicin in breast cancer? A clinical review. Breast (Edinburgh, Scotland). 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Phase II trial of saracatinib (AZD0530), an oral SRC-inhibitor for the treatment of patients with hormone receptor-negative metastatic breast cancer. Clinical breast cancer. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A feasibility study of bevacizumab plus dose-dense doxorubicin-cyclophosphamide (AC) followed by nanoparticle albumin-bound paclitaxel in early-stage breast cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- The taxane limbo: How low can we go?. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 2008 Editorial Article GET IT
- Effect of adjuvant breast cancer chemotherapy on cognitive function from the older patient's perspective. Breast cancer research and treatment. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- A prospective, longitudinal study of the functional status and quality of life of older patients with breast cancer receiving adjuvant chemotherapy. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Cognitive function of older patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer: a pilot prospective longitudinal study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase II study of celecoxib and trastuzumab in metastatic breast cancer patients who have progressed after prior trastuzumab-based treatments. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Enhanced endothelial cell apoptosis in splenic tissues of patients with thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. Blood. 1999 Academic Article GET IT