- Lowered H3K27me3 and DNA hypomethylation define poorly prognostic pediatric posterior fossa ependymomas. Science translational medicine. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Histone H3K36 mutations promote sarcomagenesis through altered histone methylation landscape. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Engineering of a Histone-Recognition Domain in Dnmt3a Alters the Epigenetic Landscape and Phenotypic Features of Mouse ESCs. Molecular cell. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Critical Role of Histone Turnover in Neuronal Transcription and Plasticity. Neuron. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Use of human embryonic stem cells to model pediatric gliomas with H3.3K27M histone mutation.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 60
- Genome editing a mouse locus encoding a variant histone, H3.3B, to report on its expression in live animals. Genesis (New York, N.Y. : 2000). 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- H3.3 replacement facilitates epigenetic reprogramming of donor nuclei in somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos. Nucleus (Austin, Tex.). 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Genomic analysis of diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas identifies three molecular subgroups and recurrent activating ACVR1 mutations. Nature genetics. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Hira-dependent histone H3.3 deposition facilitates PRC2 recruitment at developmental loci in ES cells. Cell. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Dysregulation of PAD4-mediated citrullination of nuclear GSK3β activates TGF-β signaling and induces epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- RUNX1 is a key target in t(4;11) leukemias that contributes to gene activation through an AF4-MLL complex interaction. Cell reports. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Integrative epigenomic analysis identifies biomarkers and therapeutic targets in adult B-acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Cancer discovery. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Base-pair resolution DNA methylation sequencing reveals profoundly divergent epigenetic landscapes in acute myeloid leukemia. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
ETV1 is a lineage survival factor that cooperates with KIT in gastrointestinal stromal tumours.
Times cited: 120
Covalent histone modifications--miswritten, misinterpreted and mis-erased in human cancers.
Nature Reviews Cancer.
Times cited: 556
- Distinct factors control histone variant H3.3 localization at specific genomic regions. Cell. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Histone hypercitrullination mediates chromatin decondensation and neutrophil extracellular trap formation. The Journal of cell biology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Chromatin remodeling and cancer, Part I: Covalent histone modifications.
Trends in molecular medicine.
Times cited: 249
Chromatin remodeling and cancer, Part II: ATP-dependent chromatin remodeling.
Trends in molecular medicine.
Times cited: 126
- H2B (Ser10) phosphorylation is induced during apoptosis and meiosis in S. cerevisiae. Cell cycle (Georgetown, Tex.). 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Human PAD4 regulates histone arginine methylation levels via demethylimination. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Dynamic alterations of specific histone modifications during early murine development. Journal of cell science. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
Apoptotic phosphorylation of histone H2B is mediated by mammalian sterile twenty kinase.
Times cited: 318