- Physician Participation in Meaningful Use and Quality of Care for Medicare Fee-for-Service Enrollees. Journal of the American geriatrics society. 2016 Academic Article
- Differences in Medicare Billing of Internal Medicine Physicians According to Sex. Journal of the American geriatrics society. 2015 Academic Article
- Growth of new york physician participation in meaningful use of electronic health records was variable. Health affairs. 2015 Academic Article
- Integrated Medicare and Medicaid Managed Care and Rehospitalization of Dual Eligibles. The American journal of managed care. 2015 Academic Article
- Hospital, patient, and local health system characteristics associated with the prevalence and duration of observation care. Health Serv Res. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Long-Term Care Quality Monitoring in Korea. Regulating Long-Term Care Quality: An International Comparison. 2014 Chapter
- The origin and disposition of Medicare observation stays. Med Care. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Trends in observation care among Medicare fee-for-service beneficiaries at critical access hospitals, 2007-2009. J Rural Health. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Antipsychotic use in nursing home residents admitted with hip fracture.
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society.
Times cited: 5