- Overactive bladder (OAB): A symptom in search of a disease – Its relationship to specific lower urinary tract symptoms and conditions. Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Can children with either overactive bladder or dysfunctional voiding transition from one into the other: Are both part of a single entity?. Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Congenital anomalies of the urethra. 2016 Chapter GET IT
- The Valve Bladder Syndrome: 35+ Years Later. Journal of Urology. 2016 Editorial Article GET IT
- "The bladder of willful infrequent voiders: underactive or underutilized?" and the ICCS daytime condition of "voiding postponement". Journal of Pediatric Urology. 2015 Article GET IT
Lower Urinary Tract Dysfunction in Childhood: What’s Really Wrong with These Children?.
Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports.
Times cited: 3
Primary bladder neck dysfunction in children and adolescents I: Pelvic floor electromyography lag time - A new noninvasive method to screen for and monitor therapeutic response.
Journal of Urology.
Times cited: 34