- Screening for lung cancer: Communicating with patients. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Dendriform pulmonary ossification in the absence of usual interstitial pneumonia: CT features and possible association with recurrent acid aspiration. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- A woman with a breast mass, multiple pulmonary nodules, and wheezing. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Pulmonary fibrosis on the lateral chest radiograph: Kerley D lines revisited. Insights into Imaging. 2017 Review GET IT
- Systemic error in radiology. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- The King laryngeal tube: a mimic of esophageal intubation in the emergency department. Emergency Radiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Tired in the Reading Room: The Influence of Fatigue in Radiology.
Journal of the American College of Radiology.
Times cited: 4
- Trust your instincts surgical lung biopsy with normal chest imaging in a 49-year-old man with progressive dyspnea. Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Chronic cough and bilateral pneumothoraces in a nonsmoker.
Times cited: 1
- Ruptured anterior mediastinal teratoma with radiologic, pathologic, and bronchoscopic correlation. Clinical Imaging. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Severe cavitary, fistulating mycobacterium avium-intracellulare complex disease in an immunocompetent host.
American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine.
Times cited: 2
- Diaphragm Appearance: A Clue to the Diagnosis of Pulmonary and Extrapulmonary Pathology. Current Problems in Diagnostic Radiology. 2015 Review GET IT
Long-term survivor of primary malignant melanoma of the esophagus treated with surgical resection.
International Journal of Surgery Case Reports.
Times cited: 2
The prevalence of symptomatic and coincidental pulmonary embolism on computed tomography.
Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography.
Times cited: 21
Times cited: 10
Imaging neuroblastoma in children.
Critical Reviews in Diagnostic Imaging.
Times cited: 14